Our partner provides technology solutions, bringing Digital Transformation in order to improve other businesses.
Our partnership is passionate about software development and to deliver full lifecycle management, focused on the creation of value and continuous improvement in the processes of their clients and business partners.
Your new Role
Our partner aims to invest on people, valuing and motivating them continuously, building a cohesive and passionate team, experienced and highly qualified, with critical and creative thinking.
We are looking for a Teach Lead Outsystems to lead and mentor a team of OutSystems developers, providing guidance and technical expertise throughout the development lifecycle.
Your main challenges:
What you will need to succeed
- Gather requirements, define project scope and develop technical solutions
- Design and architect OutSystems applications, ensuring scalability, performance and security
- Develop high-quality code to ensure code maintenance
- Delivery of bug-free applications – conducting unit testing and assisting with system integration testing
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in OutSystems
- Identify and mitigate technical risks and issues, ensuring project timelines and deliverables are met
What Hays can offer you
- Experience managing OutSystems development teams
- Experience in software development
- Proficient in OutSystems development tools (Service Studio, Integration Studio and LifeTime)
- Experience in Agile development methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
- Ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- OutSystems Certifications (OutSystems Professional or Expert) (is a plus)
- Direct contract with Hays (with access to personalised career management)
- Health insurance
- Take on the first step to access Hays ecosystem of clients and partners, working actively on your tomorrow
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on "Send application" to send us your updated CV.
If this is not quite what you are looking for, please contact us to discuss other career opportunities, always in the strictest confidence. #1028783