Your new company
Multinational company is looking for a Tax Services Manager (m/f/d) to join its offices, in Lisbon.
Your new role
As our Tax Services Manager you will lead a global team of tax professionals to provide high-quality tax operations services to internal stakeholders and ensure compliance, efficiency and value-creation. Your tasks will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Oversee day-to-day operations related to tax, such as reporting, audits, controls, advice and close business interaction to secure correct and effective tax treatments.
- Responsible for complex tax questions and processes, ensuring appropriate and timely actions are taken.
- Lead, develop, motivate and support team members by daily interactions and feedback.
- Develop and maintain relationships with important internal stakeholders within our business units, global units and group functions, as well as relevant external partners.
- Manage, monitor and improve processes, controls and overall way of working to identify best practices and ensure efficiency and continuous improvements.
- Lead and participate in tax and cross functional projects and implementations, as well as manage team through such to secure successful execution and change.
- Responsible for budget, forecasts and to safeguard good cost management for the department.
We are looking for a professional with:
What you'll get in return
- University degree in Law, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent relevant area.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with tax in a global/multinational context and as such strong technical knowledge of tax laws and regulations.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience of people management and proven track record of leading and developing high-performing and motivated teams.
- Experience in project and change management and as such successful execution of different kinds of projects and implementations, while driving positive change.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in written and spoken English.
- Ability to travel.
The opportunity to join a multinational company that empowers employees to reach their full potential in a collaborative and caring culture. They offer an hybrid working model and many other benefits. This is a lucky chance to boost your career in an international environment!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1028314