Your new company
Multinational company is looking for a Tax Reporting Manager (m/f/d) to join its offices, in Lisbon.
Your new role
The role is responsible for leading a team of tax professionals and securing compliance of all tax (indirect tax) reporting and payment requirements, as well as performance of related tax services. Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for compliance of all tax reporting and payment requirements, as well as connected services, and reviews relevant filings/reporting.
- Lead, develop, motivate and support team members by daily interactions and feedback.
- Manage, monitor and improve processes, controls and overall way of working to identify best practices and ensure efficiency and continuous improvements.
- Write and maintain needed tax instructions, guidelines, process descriptions etc. and ensure relevant people has required knowledge of these.
- Closely interact with relevant stakeholders and ensure high-quality and timely services and support.
- Lead and participate in tax projects and implementations, as well as manage team through such to secure successful execution and change.
- Responsible to identify impact of new developments and policy changes or requirements related to tax reporting and secure appropriate and timely actions.
- Responsible to implement group’s initiatives related to tax reporting and securing alignment with group tax strategy and processes etc.
- Manage and oversee relevant parts of tax technology tools and solutions.
We are looking for a professional with:
What you'll get in return
- University graduate with tax qualification.
- 7+ years of relevant experience within specialist tax area (indirect tax).
- 4+ years of relevant experience of people management and proven track record of leading high-performing teams.
- Relevant experience of project, change and process management.
- Relevant experience working with SAP and tax reporting technology tools.
- Fluent in English.
The opportunity to join a multinational company that empowers employees to reach their full potential in a collaborative and caring culture. They offer an hybrid working model and many other benefits. This is a lucky chance to boost your career in an international environment!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1028317