SAP CPI | API | XML | SOAP/REST | IDOC | OData | JDBC | ABAP
Your new Company Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a € multi-billion turnover.
Your new Role
Your main accountabilities and responsibilities will be:
• Provide day-to-day support for existing integrations
• Ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across disparate systems
• Senior development in SAP Portfolio for Cloud eg processes, tools, KPIs, cross team integration
• Manage and steer external developer team
• Support the teams ITIL activities, including Incident, Service Request and demand fulfilment
• Collaborate with business, development teams, partners, business analysts and architects to understand the implications of new development requests and maximize harmonization across the organization.
• Support business and IT capabilities for managing and integrating different technical solutions in a heterogeneous landscape.
What you will need to succeed
• You have university degree in computer science, management information systems, or related discipline
• Ideally 3-5 years professional experience in SAP CPI, PO and CPI-DS with integration implementation experience including design, build and deployment of interfaces
• Hands on experience in developing custom iFlows using SAP CPI, SAP Cloud Connector and/or SAP PI/PO will be advantageous with SAP and non-SAP systems.
• Practical experience implementing service-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including API, XML, SOAP/REST, IDOC, OData, JDBC, etc
• Preferable knowledge of ABAP (Proxy, IDoc, etc)
• Excellent communication skills
• Holistic thinking and proactive working style
What the Company can offer
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company. With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us. #1026993
Cliquez icipour accéder à la politique de protection des données HAYS, qui fournit des informations détaillées sur la façon dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos informations personnelles, et vos droits par rapport à cela.
Type de contrat
Tecnologia e Internet
ERP & CRM
Parlez à Marcos Branco, en charge de cette offre, située à Lisboa