Your new company
A leading global mobility service provider with sales of €3.07 billion present in more than 110 countries is hiring a Senior Executive Manager Talent Sourcing (m/f/d) for tis offices, in Lisbon.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the People & Culture Director, you will build from the ground the Talent Acquisition team and play a pivotal role in building and maintaining a high-performance workforce. As such, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and implement an effective Talent Acquisition strategy that aligns with the company's goals and growth plans, as well as monitor and evaluate it.
• Manage, monitor and develop of the Talent Acquisition team.
• Create the end-to-end Talent Acquisition process and define its scope.
• Elaborate reporting of Talent Acquisition KPI’s, presenting appropriate improvement actions.
• Perform benchmarking analysis to create value in the Talent Acquisition area.
• Partner with department heads and senior leadership to understand their staffing needs and proactively identify talent requirements, across different countries.
• Manage the network of Talent Acquisition partners and ensure it provides value and is adequate to the needs.
What you'll need to succeed
• Academic background in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
• At least, 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
• Leadership skills.
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
• Experience in Workday will be a plus.
• Fluent in English.
What you'll have in return
The opportunity to join a leading company actively growing, who values their Human Resources and offers career progression. You'll also have: : 28 days of vacation, no dress code, a hybrid working model and flexible working hours.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your updated CV.
Telefone: +351 217826560