Your new role
You will be joining the IT Supply Chain & Logistics team and will be accompanying processes end to end.
- Manage the life cycle of solutions in the Logistics area, carrying out the activities of implementation, evolution, support and maintenance of the Logistics systems;
- Carry out the development, implementation, entry into production and all activities inherent to the implementation of projects, intervening whenever necessary to support and mitigate any risks;
- Promoting the optimization of Logistics systems, by identifying opportunities for improvement, creating plans for the evolution of solutions in order to guarantee their suitability and alignment with best practices;
- Solving, collaborating in the resolution and / or forwarding of incidents and critical requests, internally or with external suppliers, in order to guarantee an adequate resolution and follow-up;
- Support in carrying out tests and document procedures for using the implemented applications and train the internal customer in their use.
Your new company
HAYS is helping a multinational company in Retail
What you will need to succeed
What the company can offer you
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Management Informatics, Information Systems Management or similar;
- Experience in maintaining and implementing IT projects and ERP software support in the areas of Supply and Logistics (Preferred);
- Knowledge of WMS tools;
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases, Scripting languages, Web services and APIs;
- Knowledge of ITIL-ITSM practices;
- Knowledge of English.
Meal allowance | Health Insurance | Annual Bonus | Hybrid work
Who we are
I am an IT Recruitment Consultant focused on permanent roles in Lisbon. I help professionals develop their careers and ensure that organizations are supported by the best talent. In today's market, there are no limits to technological talent and no limits to the pace of change for companies. We have built a leading human network in this digital age. Our mission is to meet your aspirations in the sense of working together and successfully combining the best professionals with companies. The relationships we establish with professionals and our many years of market experience allow us to share global and current insights. So, if you are looking for a new challenge or if you are recruiting for your team, talk to us. Because at Hays we work for your tomorrow. #1027519