Our partner is a real estate developer company seeking an experienced and highly skilled Project Manager. Their projects range from small renovation of properties for the company’s use, to buying existing buildings to invest in and rent or sell, to lands to develop bigger industrial projects.
Your new role
- Finding and researching new projects;
- Build and maintain positive relationships with project partners (consultants/architects/contractors/realtors/etc.);
- Monitor and report project progress, identifying and addressing any issues or delays and suggesting possible solutions;
What you will need to succeed
- Manage the day-to-day activities of Various teams on each project (architects, realtors, lawyers, consultants, venders, etc.), including coordinating with internal teams;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards in small projects which only require contractors/venders and don’t have architects or external project managers;
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure smooth project handover and closeout.
What the company can offer you
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture, or a related fields;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management and/or Site manager on main contractors;
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, techniques, and standards;
- Proven track record of successfully delivering construction projects on time and within budget;
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English required.
The possibility of integration in a reference group in the sector by being part of a multinational company that it’s in the process of expansion in Portugal.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on "Send application" to send us your updated CV.
If this is not quite what you are looking for, please contact us to discuss other career opportunities, always in the strictest confidence.