Your new company
Prestigious Industry intends to strengthen its team by hiring a Personal Assistant (m/f/d), for Aveiro (South).
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Diary management: meetings, events and appointment coordination;
- Management of a high-volume travel schedule (itinerary creation, booking of all flights, trains, hire cars, taxis, hotels, visa documentation, medical testing if applicable and vaccinations);
- Compilation of expenses and submission;
- Replacement or renewal of government certified documents;
- Filing of all personal and business documentation;
- Facilitating and coordinating signing of documents;
- Coordination and collaboration with other company departments.
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Assistant Management or similar;
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience (highly valued);
- Fluency in Portuguese and English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work in fast paced environment.
Possibility to integrate in a solid company with an experienced team, enabling development and continuous learning.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity, click "Send application" to send us your updated CV. If this is not quite what you are looking for, please contact us to discuss other career opportunities, always in the strictest confidence. #1028518