People Advisor – German Speaker (M/F/D) Lisbon – Hybrid Working Environment
Multinational company focus on end-to-end Supply Chain global solutions
The company you're going to work at:
Multinational company focus on end-to-end Supply Chain global solutions. This company is building a new global HR service enabled by new technology. The HR organization of the Future will work across brands, geographies, and cultures by joining this regional team for Europe and Africa, you have a unique opportunity to influence the vision and delivery of the People Partnering Organization.
Your new role:
You will join the People Advisory team to learn and understand the new HR service delivery model, processes and technology. On this role you will be spending your time to implement and drive activities around HR processes, change management, HR-related queries resolution for our employees and managers that leads to great and positive employee experience.
- Ensure adherence to HR procedures, practices, directives, systems and regulations within an assigned set of countries;
- Solve HR queries online, on the phone or on site;
- Support training & change management activities, especially for front line employees;
- Manage case resolutions (opening, updating, escalating as needed, resolving and closing);
- Guide employees and leaders in using self-service in Workday and other HR systems;
- Manage HR data quality and perform transactions in Workday and other HR systems;
- Prepare and handle HR documentation;
- Coordinate and administer onboarding and offboarding processes;
- Assist with administrative tasks related to L&D, recruitment when needed;
- Support on deployment of local/PPO projects;
- Provide general HR support to employees around the employee life cycle and provide guidance on HR knowledge content, such as global & local HR policies, How-To, etc;
- Support recruiting tasks in remote locations where the recruitment processes demand special attention (cultural aspects, specific testing/assessment, security risks, etc);
- Perform workforce scheduling, and administers time and leave data entry for blue collar population;
- Collect company properties upon exit of employees (in absence of People Partner or Manager).
What you need to be successful:
You are customer-oriented and passionate about employee experience!
You have high energy and drive and efficiently manage resolution of every employee query.
- Previous experience in an HR role (nice to have);
- A degree in Human Resources or similar and knowledge of HR concepts are a strong plus;
- Knowledge of local labour law would be beneficial;
- Experience working with HR systems, preferably Workday, would be an asset;
Ability to be an engaged member of a virtual team;
- Proficiency in English and German, both verbal and written communication.
In case you are interested in this opportunity, click on "Apply Now" to send us your updated CV. #1027522
Clique aquipara aceder à Política de Privacidade da Hays, que fornece informação detalhada sobre a forma como utilizamos e protegemos os seus dados pessoais, bem como quais os seus direitos em relação a estes.
Tipo de oportunidade
Supply Chain e Logística
Área de especialidade
Pacote salarial atractivo
Falar com um Consultor
Fale com Claudia Bastos, o consultor especializado responsável por esta oferta de emprego, localizado em Lisboa