Your new Company
Pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch: Convatec is a global medical products and technologies company, focused on solutions for the management of chronic conditions, with leading positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion care. With around 10,000 colleagues, and a promise to be forever caring, our products and services are available in over 100 countries. Our solutions provide a range of benefits, from infection prevention and protection of at-risk skin, to improved patient outcomes and reduced care costs. The company is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index (LSE: CTEC) and in 2021 revenues were over $2 billion. To learn more about Convatec, please visit http://www.convatecgroup.com
Your new role
We are looking for a detail-oriented, analytical and diligent Payroll Specialist. As part of the GBS HR team, this role will support Payroll processes across a number of countries. Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in Payroll administration and strong knowledge of payroll regulations, preferably in more than one country.
We also value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills, with an ability to meet strict deadlines and to work with colleagues in international locations. In this role, you will support Payroll processes for employees based across numerous geographical locations and at all levels of seniority within the organization.
Convatec has employees in over 45 countries and continues to grow in line with demand for our products. We view people as our greatest asset and the production of an accurate and timely payroll is crucial to our relationship with our employees.
What you'll need to succeed
- Payroll experience;
- An understanding of the principles of labour legislation;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Appetite for problem solving and process improvement;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- A customer-first mindset to fit with our “forever caring” brand;
- Ability to prioritise;
- Proactivity and an “own it” mindset;
- Team player;
- Good written and spoken English is essential and if you have other languages including German, French, Italian, Danish or Portuguese, this will be an advantage.
It would be an advantage if you had the following:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience using Workday;
- Experience of payroll processing across multiple countries;
- Experience of working closely with third party payroll provider model such as ADP, Safeguard or TMF.
We will be providing a 4-week induction and training period to engage you in everything that Convatec represents for our patients, customers and employees and to upskill you in all the tools and systems you will leverage to deliver successful in this role. You will be joining a newly formed shared services team, with opportunities to grow, within payroll or wider HR functions.
We support a hybrid working approach and you will be working 1 day/week in our Lisbon and as you will be supporting markets in multiple time zones, some flexibility around working hours will be needed.
What you need to do
If you're interested in this role, please apply now. #1028548