Your new company
Opportunity to join a company, in the Real State area, that has been developing major urban projects in a growing number of pan-European cities that is looking for a Jr Financial Specialist with a strong organisation mind-set.
Your new role
Being responsible, not only for the financial aspect, but to coordinate the office, your main duties will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Financial reporting to the company’s HQ;
- Working in close collaboration with the country director in order to optimise the organisation of the subsidiary and the reporting to the mother company;
- Coordinate financial, legal, tax and administrative issues related to setting up new entities;
- Playing an active role in defining and developing the organisation structure and processes;
- Bank account and credit card reconciliations;
- Processing payments and payroll, recording of employee expenses as well as maintain their schedules;
- Monthly client invoicing;
- Organising office events and employee recognition, as well as business travel and accommodation when necessary;
The ideal Candidate must have a master’s degree in accounting and finance or equivalent in experience, as a minimum of 5 years in finance roles. Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills, work with independency, and capable of handle sensitive and confidential information. Fluency in English is mandatory.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your personal and professional competences, in a fast growing company with a very attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1028038