Inside Sales Representative – German Speaker (m/f/d)
Join a global pharmaceutical company who is looking for an Inside Sales Representative - German Speaker.
Your new company
Excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company who is looking for outstanding individuals to join a high performing team to manage commercial interaction with their valued customers.
Your new role
As a member of the Inside sales team, you will be working closely with external field sales associates to expand their customer reach and ensure that all the customers’ needs are met, all related to the German market. Responsibilities will include:
- Commercial responsibility for developing existing remote sales accounts;
- Develop new accounts through prospection calls with potential customers;
- Prepare quarterly and monthly sales and activity plans, in alignment with field sales teams and account segmentation guidelines;
- Develop and maintain value-added relationship with all key customers to enhance the OneTouch brand in the market;
- Meet KPIs for sales quotas, call preparation and commercial activities;
- Participate in fields sales team meetings and interact daily with country-based colleagues to ensure collaboration and alignment;
- Master all available tools and technologies to manage CRM, e-detailing and customer calls;
- Manage inbound customer calls with appropriate urgency to identify and resolve issues and follow up on opportunities.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are goal oriented, excel at building relationships by actively listening and responding to the needs of their customers. Ideally you already have at least 2 years sales experience together with:
- Proven success in negotiation and closing sales;
- Analytical mindset and proactive attitude;
- Highly motivated and target driven;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Action orientated with a high sense of urgency and agility;
- Understands and able to articulate a value proposition to customers.
What you'll get in return
This Company believes that their people and excellent working relationships are at the heart of their success. Together, they create an excellent team spirit and friendly atmosphere to make it a great place to work, learn and develop. By supporting and caring for their customers you will have the opportunity to gain that sense of achievement and moment of pride. In return, the Company will reward your performance, recognise your achievements, and support you to develop both personally and professionally. If you want to be recognised for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for success then this could be the right opportunity for you.
What you need to know
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1027952
Clique aquipara aceder à Política de Privacidade da Hays, que fornece informação detalhada sobre a forma como utilizamos e protegemos os seus dados pessoais, bem como quais os seus direitos em relação a estes.
Tipo de oportunidade
Área de especialidade
Falar com um Consultor
Fale com Andreia Fernando, o consultor especializado responsável por esta oferta de emprego, localizado em Lisboa