The company you're going to work for
Integrate a multinational company, headquartered in Germany, that operates in the automobile industry. It's one of the 100 largest suppliers of automotive industry and is represented at 47 countries included in Portugal. Their mission is focus on innovation, sustainable development and creating efficient and original solutions. This company has an organizational culture based on the people values and well-being of their employees.
Your new role
As a SAP Basis Analyst, you will integrate the internal team in Portugal, managing internal and external Basis Projects, having the opportunity to co-operate closely 10% of the time with other enterprises of the Group.
Your main tasks in this role will be:
What you need to succeed
- BASIS Support, to analyze and monitor our SAP ERP system, in close co-operation with our
external hosting provider
- Support system and user management
- Build and change authorization roles in a central management environment
- Support integration of new on-premise and cloud-based systems into central identity and access management
- Management of Basis projects (both internal projects and projects done in co-operation with our
What the company can offer you
- 3+ years experience in SAP Basis Analyst (SAP Basis Administration and SAP Authorization Management)
- Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Excellent analytical skills
- High level of commitment, responsibility, self-motivation and organization
- Ability to quickly acquire know-how, through understanding new areas
- First experience in SAP basis administration and SAP authorization management is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
This company will give you the opportunity to integrate into a dynamic, multicultural, and motivated team. You’ll have the opportunity to participate on international projects and have the chance to travel to Germany. Also, you’ll be part of a growing team in a leading company with an environment shaped by a remarkable sense of team spirit, which provides constant training.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode #1027233