Your new Company
Pioneering trusted medical solutions to improve the lives we touch: Convatec is a global medical products and technologies company, focused on solutions for the management of chronic conditions, with leading positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care, and infusion care. With around 10,000 colleagues, and a promise to be forever caring, our products and services are available in over 100 countries. Our solutions provide a range of benefits, from infection prevention and protection of at-risk skin, to improved patient outcomes and reduced care costs. The company is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index (LSE: CTEC) and in 2021 revenues were over $2 billion. To learn more about Convatec, please visit http://www.convatecgroup.com.
We are transforming our HR function at Convatec and are now looking for great people to fill key roles in our new international HR Service Delivery Team, closely aligned with our Global Business Services (GBS) organisation. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join us at a key execution stage of the programme to be part of the implementation and improvement of this critical component of our new function.
Your new role
HR Workforce Analyst will be responsible for the successful delivery of Workforce Administration services and have the opportunity to play a role in defining, improving, and supporting our new HR Operating Model.
Key responsibilities in your role include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Analysing company's Workforce administration processes, user feedback to identify opportunities for efficiency and simplification
- Actively providing advice on and implementing opportunities for constant simplification and efficiency of Workforce Administration processes and organisational management
- Supporting colleagues in both HR and beyond on new starter, mover, and leaver processes in compliance with the requirements and applicable legislation
- Supporting the build of our new Workforce Administration processes as part of a shared service including optimisations to continuously improve our offering
- Ensuring service delivery according to the needs for any mass changes related to Workforce Administration
- Support and participate in the drive for continuous improvement for the Workforce Administration processes, identifying opportunities for improvement and supporting the implementation of solutions when necessary
- Participate in and support a culture of customer centricity and continuous improvement for Workforce administration processes to simplify the current processes and optimise our colleagues’ experience of the service you provide
- Other activities in this role include: Analysing and maintaining Workforce Administration processes; Service Delivery and Continuous Improvement.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in customer-facing Workforce Administration and Service Delivery role, ideally within a Shared Services environment;
- Experience in organisational management in international company desirable;
- Experience in continuous improvement initiative;
- Good communication skills, ability to adapt to different styles and at different levels;
- Ability to simplify and analytical thinking are critical to success in this role;
- Strong analytical mindset and customer focus;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change;
- Proactivity and an “own it” mindset;
- Experience in reporting desirable;
- Ability to demonstrate an appreciation and understanding of cultural differences;
What you'll get in return
- Good written and spoken English is essential and a proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese as well as other languages will be an advantage.
We support a hybrid working approach and you will be working 1 day/week in our office. As you will be supporting markets in multiple time zones, some flexibility around working hours will be needed.
What you need to do
If you're interested in this role, please apply now. #1028550