Human Resources Experience and Degree | Opportunity in a Prestigious Company | Porto
Your new company
Prestigious company in the Energy Industry is searching for an HR Business Partner to replacement a maternity leave, predictable at least 9 months.
Your new duty
• Recruitment, reward and remuneration, talent management, performance management, employee engagement and employee relations;
• HR Management - employee disciplinary issues , settlements, grievances, absence and performance management;
• Recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience;
• Identify staffing needs, briefing the recruiting team, and interviewing candidates when needed;
• Coordinate integration process of new employees.
What you need to be successful
• Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar areas;
• Previous experience of 2 to 3 years in Generalist HR functions;
• Experience developing and leading training & HR development programs (experience managing financed training will be a plus);
• Great knowledge of recruitment processes management;
• Ability to actively cooperate and interact with all interlocutors, with high client and results orientation;
• Knowledge of generalist HR development best practices and HR KPIs collection and analysis;
• Focused and communicative attitude, with strong orientation to the implementation of procedures;
• Fluent English speaker;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Availability to travel inside country.
What company can offer you
Possibility to join a solid company with an experienced team that enables development and learning.
If you are interested, send your update CV. #1026906
Recrutamento e Selecção
Salário ajustado à função
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Filipa Marinho, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Porto
Edifício Tower Plaza,, Rotunda Eng. Edgar Cardoso, nº 23,7º C