Your new company
A MedTech company, were the main goal is the commitment to helping people with chronic health conditions to live a better life, giving them more mobility, confidence and freedom.
Your new role
- Participate in the implementation of projects involving existing and new technical solutions;
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain knowledge of current and developing technologies;
- Monitor and analyse the capacity and performance of storage and virtualization systems;
- Troubleshooting of storage and virtualization hardware and software problems;
- Communicate with management on the status of projects and problem resolution efforts;
- Maintain and set standards for documentation of server and storage equipment on an ongoing basis;
- Manage the data protection and disaster recovery platforms in a multi-site environment;
- Research and implement automated processes to improve operational efficiency;
- Provide training on new deployments to other team members;
- Coordinate vendor efforts in conjunction with system implementations and project plans;
• Knowledge of server virtualization technologies such as VMWare and Hyper-V;
• Knowledge of hype converged platforms (Cisco Hyperflex is valued);
• Working knowledge of storage technologies (Pure Storage is valued);
• Working knowledge of data protection and disaster recovery platforms (Veeam Backup and Replication is valued);
• Working knowledge of Windows and/or Linux server operating systems (RHEL is valued);
• Good working knowledge of LAN protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, VLANs and Ethernet;
• Working knowledge of LAN and server hardware and networking equipment;
• Basic understanding of data communication topologies, protocols, and equipment;
• Good technical problem-solving skills;
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and multiple tasks while meeting agreed upon objectives;
• Fluent English;
• Other languages are valued.
What the company can offer you
The company offers a competitive salary, the possibility of career progression as well as continuous training.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on "Apply Now" to forward us your updated CV.
In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode. #1026610