Your new company
Multinational company, leader in its market, intends to recruit a Financial Controller (m/f/d), to strengthen its team in Viseu.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Management, you will have as main responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Execution and supervision of accounting and controlling tasks in order to fulfill both internal and external (Tax Authority, Social Security, etc.) needs;
- Perform and supervise accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries;
- Reconcile and analyze Balance Sheet accounts;
- Monitor financial discrepancies to budget/forecast;
- Prepare tax documents and complete statistical surveys (INE, Bank of Portugal);
- Prepare internal and group month reports;
- Assist in preparation of Year End company accounts, Budgets and Forecasts;
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal controls and guidelines;
- Other finance and controlling tasks.
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Management, Accounting or related field;
- Professional experience of at least 5 years;
- Experience in Accounting in multinational environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Certified Accountant (eliminatory factor);
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (eliminatory factor);
Possibility to join a multinational company, with solid and experienced team, enabling development and continuous learning.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity, click "Send application" to send us your updated CV.
If this is not quite what you are looking for, please contact us to discuss other career opportunities, always in the strictest confidence. #1028162