Your new company
high technological company for hardware and software production.
Your new role
● Support the business and the company management in decision making activities; provide analysis, forecasts and plans, recommendations and expertise for process and product cost optimization;
● Deliver monthly financial statements and dashboard to company's board of directors and management team;
● Prepare the yearly budget and business plan and update the financial model on a recurring basis;
● Implement the cost accounting process to be able to track operational performance across the different clients and products;
● Ensure efficient ways of controlling the actual spent and prepare relevant, decision driven, analysis and presentations for management;
● Support implementation of projects with the adequate cost accounting KPI’s;
● Promote compliance in the organization; periodically monitor efficiency and effectiveness of controls;
● Define and implement planning and control policies and guidelines.
What you'll need to succeed
● +5 years of relevant financial experience, with hands-on experience in planning & control;
● Experience with drafting budgets, forecasts and KPI monitoring;
● Bachelor or Master degree in Finance or Accounting, or an MBA with a specialization in finance;
● Excellent analytical skills;
● Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
● Fluent in English, written and spoken;
● Developed communication skills and relationship building.
Nice to have:
● Audit / internal controls background is a plus;
● Experience in setting up / working with ERP – PHC;
● Experience with VC/PE investors.
● Independent and self-motivated;
● At ease in a high technology, high growth, start-up, environment
● Proactive attitude;
● Proven track record of always learning and growing;
● Possess a spirit of generosity and teamwork;
● Valuing a culture of respect, transparency and trust.
What the company can offer you
● Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely;
● Get the chance to work in a start-up that is growing quickly to become a leader in its market.
● Get a share of the company's stock options. The company will be yours as well!
● Competitive benefits package;
● Be part of a company that strives to adopt state-of-the-art standards and methodologies. This is an opportunity for you to grow professionally.
● Be part of a fantastic multidisciplinary team of friendly people that you can count on. We believe we can work hard at the same time we have fun and enjoy what we’re doing. Smiling and friendship is a must here.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode. #1028672
Clique aquipara aceder à Política de Privacidade da Hays, que fornece informação detalhada sobre a forma como utilizamos e protegemos os seus dados pessoais, bem como quais os seus direitos em relação a estes.
Tipo de oportunidade
Tecnologia e Internet
Área de especialidade
Contabilidade e Finanças
Falar com um Consultor
Fale com Beatriz Borges, o consultor especializado responsável por esta oferta de emprego, localizado em Porto
Edifício Tower Plaza,, Rotunda Eng. Edgar Cardoso, nº 23,7º C