Your new company
An international agricultural production company is looking for a Finance Manager (m/f/d) to join its structure, in Alentejo.
Your new role
The Finance Manager will report directly to the Operations Director and to the CFO, being responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinate the resources and activities of the Finance Department team, in order to guarantee the economic and financial sustainability of the company.
- Prepare and provide economic and financial information, fulfilling the goals of Management and ensuring compliance with the deadlines established by the business.
- Ensure that the financial processes comply with legal standards, good commercial practices and Management transparency.
- Ensure appropriate financial control is maintained in the Portuguese business.
- Provide financial business partnering to ensure that business decisions are made based on robust financial information.
What you'll get in return
- Higher education in Management, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience.
- Proved experience in managing teams (mandatory).
- Good level of English and Portuguese.
- Certified Accountant (eliminator factor).
The opportunity to join a company in full growth that values stability and their human resources.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1027992