Your new company
A leading global manufacturer is hiring a Finance Business Partner (m/f/d) to manage some of its plants, in Lisbon.
Your new role
Working in the Corporate Planning & Controlling department, you'll manage all financial information regarding the countries under your scope ensuring that all stakeholders have a clear understanding of the financial performance. Your tasks will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Analysis of financial data;
- Coaching local operations on the financial outputs an internal control procedures (availability to travel);
- Produces monthly management accounts and reports;
- Liaison with professional advisors: auditors, legal & accounting;
- Manages the full budget process, forecasts and budget revisions.
We are looking for a professional with a degree in Management, Finance, Economics, or similar, and minimum of 4 years of experience in similar roles. Being fluent in English in mandatory.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to be part of a leading company that bases its culture on Diversity & Inclusion and an hybrid working-model.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1027155