Your new role
A reference company in the packaging sector is hiring a Field Service Technician (m/f/d).
- The Field Service Technician is the front-line representative and the backbone of an extensive support network of personnel and assets worldwide
- The Field Service Technician provides repair, installation, relocation, troubleshooting, customer education, training, preventive maintenance, productivity improvement program (PIP) and general support for the company machinery installed at customer facilities throughout the above geographical area
- The Field Service Technician works closely together with the local technical support team and/or with the related teams in the production facilities in Switzerland
- The Field Service Technician completes and submits timesheets within the expected timeframe
- The Field Service Technician submits clearly written, accurate and complete job, installation, and technical reports
- When is not travelling for work, the Field Service Technician has to be available to remote support the Technical Service department
What you will need to succeed
What the company can offer you
- More years of professional experience in plant engineering & maintenance and have professional experience in field service
- Have good electronic and electrical problem-solving skills in repair and maintenance
- Have good technical understanding and manual skills
- Basic knowledge the mechanical drawings and machine layouts and excellent knowledge and interpretation of the electrical and pneumatic diagrams.
- Work carefully, with attention to detail and solution oriented Being able to work both independently as in a team
- Feeling comfortable using Office 365 and excellent use of the laptop
- Live centrally in the area above specified and willing to travel throughout the region selected (with hotel stay if required)
- Candidate must be able to obtain a valid passport.
The possibility to work in a Company with a strong international and multicultural component, in complex and challenging projects that will make you grow professionally!
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode.