Your new company
Company in the industrial area, international leader. Apply now!
Your new role
Reporting to the Manager of Marketing and Digital, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the B2C digital infrastructure, collect market/cluster digital requirements (demand) to inform IT and Digital Hub for investments and capability development/deployment and governance all processes and procedures which deliver change to the digital platforms.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and leverage on digital performance analytics to continuously monitor and optimize digital performance and experience.
- Coordinate the implementation of the digital marketing campaigns, including content optimization, paid source traffic (advertisement) when possible, and organic traffic (Search Engine Optimization - SEO - run through Digital Hubs where available) to generate visits to our online and offline touch points.
- Support e-commerce commercial activities, managing digital go-to-market (GTM), pricing, offers, volumes and stock, in collaboration with Commercial Planning (Commercial Operations), and in line with market Commercial Governance.
What you will need to succeed
- Responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and build digital products - that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business.
What the company can offer
- Degree in Marketing, Management or similar;
- 4 years of experience in similar responsibilities;
- Portuguese Fluent and English Advanced. Spanish will be a plus;
- Strong knowledge of digital tools and strong project management skills;
- Be familiarized with Digital marketing concepts: online performance, traffic generation, ecommerce funnel, UX, SEO, inbound, social media, CRM, ecommerce frontend optimization, ARPU, etc.
- Have a solution-oriented mindset, creative problem solver person with excellent knowledge of consumer and market dynamics.
- Proactive attitude to successfully plan, coordinate and manage different projects.
- Learning agility, perspective, good team player, can work under pressure, entrepreneurship and creative problem-solving solutions.
1 year Contract with our client, with a competitive salary, employee Benefit including: Life and Health insurance; Pension Plan; Education allowance, Work from Home and others.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Send us your update CV! #1026400