Your new role
Reporting to the Digital Enterprise Architect, the Digital CRM Solutions Architect will play a leading role in company's drive to provide a World-Class Customer Experience through Digital Channels. The role will focus on defining world class digital solutions to maximize the effectiveness of the sales, marketing & customer service functions.
Your new company
- Owns the definition of Solution Architectures for salesforce effectiveness leveraging MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- Champion of Agile, working with product owners and business stakeholders to understand requirements and define user stories.
- Takes responsibility for E2E platform solution architectures, working on key elements of Integration, Data and Security Design
- Provide expert guidance to the engineering teams and act as the TDA and visionary for CRM, Sales, Marketing & Integration Architecture
- Ability and willingness to conduct developer code reviews as required
- Play a lead role in engaging with EA, Security & Privacy, Infrastructure, and supplier teams to define solutions, resolve issues, obtain agreement in implementation strategies and create greenfield architectures
- Build and maintain strong relationships with engineers, developers and vendors, provide coaching and motivation for team members
HAYS is helping a multinational company focused on medical solutions, medical products and new technologies.
What you will need to succeed
What the company can offer you
- Expert level on MS D365 CRM, service, integration & data architecture
- Expert in API and Microservices solution development
- Practitioner of modern digital MACH and integration architecture concepts
- Strong background in the software development lifecycle
- Consultative approach with blend of pragmatism and assertiveness
- Product orientated methodology within a scaled agile framework
- Leadership quality’s to steer engineering & development teams
Who we are
- Chance to move your career within the company that is the leader in delivering the pioneering trusted medical solution for the patients
- Hybrid work model (1 day per week from the office in Lisbon)
- Modern office space in the Lisbon city center
- Attractive compensation package with Incentive plan and benefits
- Great atmosphere among the Team where we are focus on Improving Care and Do what’s right for the lives we touch.
I am an IT Recruitment Consultant focused on permanent roles in Lisbon. I help professionals develop their careers and ensure that organizations are supported by the best talent. In today's market, there are no limits to technological talent and no limits to the pace of change for companies. We have built a leading human network in this digital age. Our mission is to meet your aspirations in the sense of working together and successfully combining the best professionals with companies. The relationships we establish with professionals and our many years of market experience allow us to share global and current insights. So, if you are looking for a new challenge or if you are recruiting for your team, talk to us. Because at Hays we work for your tomorrow. #1027757