Your new company
Our client is Europe's largest producer and exporter in its sector.
Your new role
You will be based at company headquarters and will be responsible for:
- Direct report to the Investments Director and support of the Project Manager on the projects to be involved
- Project, design and participate in an active and responsible way in the preparation and definition of projects to accomplish the necessary interventions.
- Perform market and suppliers research to analyse the best proposals regarding the investments plan.
- Participate in the negotiation plan to support decision process, complying with the defined budget.
- Coordinate internal and external implementation in cold end area to ensure the project accomplishment.
What you'll need to succeed
- University Graduate Engineering
- Ideally experience in Glass Industry – minimum 5 years
- Availability to travel
- Multinational environment experience as preference
- Good skills to influence teams that will operationally work under her responsibility
- Strong digital competency and continuous improvement oriented
What the company can offer you
Integration in a young and multicultural team and the possibility of progression in the company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now! #1027305