Are you looking for a career with purpose and dedicated to improving people’s well-being around the world?
It’s an exciting time to join Essity and be part of our ambition to enhance service levels, drive efficiency and harmonization. We are looking for talented individuals who want to make an impact and contribute to our global organization. Together we can make a difference!
Your new role
Global Operational Services (GOPS) is a global unit with 1,900 employees, located in over 43 countries worldwide, that delivers sustainable business value to Essity and our customers, by driving group wide operational efficiencies through Global Business Services (GBS), Essity IT and Global Sourcing.
GBS is a key support organization to Essity and consists of different service lines carrying out operational services such as Financial Services, Customer Administration Services, Sourcing Administration Services, HR Services, Master Data Services, IT support and Facility Management.
What you will need to be succeed
- Responsible for delivering all services agreed within the scope of sourcing administration services for our European operations;
- Responsible for executing the global accounts payable process in Europe, in an effective and cost-efficient way;
- Responsible for the end to end invoice processing and settlement process;
- Responsible for compliance with regulations, accounting principles, standards, and other agreed upon ways of working, within the accounts payable process;
- Collaborating with our members of the GBS Sourcing Administration Services Leadership Team, contributes to development of new and/or improved services, tools and processes through participation in projects and initiatives led by the GBS SAS Service Development team and/or the GBS SAS Project Manager;
- Accountable for budget and to secure good cost management within own responsibility area;
- Collaborates with our GBS SAS LT to improve stakeholder satisfaction and drive continuous efficiency improvement;
- Responsible to secure close cooperation between the different organizational units across company’s matrix organization within the accounts payable process;
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the team/multiple teams by performing the employee management process for staff.
What the company can offer
- Bachelor or master’s degree in finance area or equivalent;
- Minimum 10 years working experience, with 5 years’ experience in managing an accounts payable organization;
- Experience in working in a global matrix organization, working with multiple stakeholders while balancing multiple priorities;
- Genuine interest in people management;
- To be a flexible person who readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Must be strategically agile in understanding all business components and how they fit together;
- Leadership competencies: leading others, deliver with quality and speed, drive change and engagement;
- Deliver with quality and speed, drive change and engagement;
- Preferred system experience – SAP (R/3 and S/4), Invoice Track, Ariba, and Office 365;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company. With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us. #1025023