Are you looking for a career with purpose and dedicated to improving people’s well-being around the world?
It’s an exciting time to join Essity and be part of our ambition to enhance service levels, drive efficiency and harmonization. We are looking for talented individuals who want to make an impact and contribute to our global organization. Together we can make a difference!
Your new role
Global Operational Services (GOPS) is a global unit with 1,900 employees, located in over 43 countries worldwide, that delivers sustainable business value to Essity and our customers, by driving group wide operational efficiencies through Global Business Services (GBS), Essity IT and Global Sourcing.
GBS is a key support organization to Essity and consists of different service lines carrying out operational services such as Financial Services, Customer Administration Services, Sourcing Administra tion Services, HR Services, Master Data Services, IT support and Facility Management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accountable that the organization’s intercompany accounting activities (with agreed cost allocations principles) are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant accounting principles, regulations and standards, whether established by the company, by authorities or regulators.
- Review Intercompany accounting statements to ensure they have been accurately prepared;
- Provide technical expertise and advice on complex intercompany accounting issues to functional or operational teams;
- Build long-term relationships within area of responsibility (internally) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service;
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the respective Team by performing the employee management process for staff (e.g. staffing decisions, coaching, development, evaluation) with an emphasis to coach and mentor employees;
- Lead and contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organization;
- Contributes to development of new and/or improved services, tools and processes through participation in projects and initiatives led by the services development Teams.
What the company can offer
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- 3-5 years’ experience in either Finance, Controlling, Acc Pay and/or Acc Rec, Customer Service Management;
- Proven strong leadership and manager experience in a multi-cultural environment (physical and remote), preferably from other Shared Service Centers;
- Genuine interest in people management with the ability to build effective teams;
- Proactive and innovative approach;
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Skilled in driving and managing change;
- Self-driven and team player;
- Deliver with quality and speed, drive change and engagement;
- SAP ECC and S/4, Office 365, RPA solution;
- Fluency in English, verbal and written.
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company.
With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us. #1026337