Are you looking for a career with purpose and dedicated to improving people’s well-being around the world?
It’s an exciting time to join Essity and be part of our ambition to enhance service levels, drive efficiency and harmonization. We are looking for talented individuals who want to make an impact and contribute to our global organization. Together we can make a difference!
Your new role
Global Operational Services (GOPS) is a global unit with 1,900 employees, located in over 43 countries worldwide, that delivers sustainable business value to Essity and our customers, by driving group wide operational efficiencies through Global Business Services (GBS), Essity IT and Global Sourcing.
GBS is a key support organization to Essity and consists of different service lines carrying out operational services such as Financial Services, Customer Administration Services, Sourcing Administra tion Services, HR Services, Master Data Services, IT support and Facility Management.
• Reconcile intercompany accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate Intercompany reconciliation in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the organization has a full and accurate statement of its financial position
• Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements (may include profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, debtor and creditor lists, repayment schedules, regulatory reports and filings)
• Act as an advisory speaking partner for Intercompany Accounting services providing technical accounting advice within area of expertise to functional or operational areas managers as well as colleagues in the finance area
• Ensure compliance with quality standards, other Essity policies and guidelines such as KICs as well as legal regulations
• Perform quality checks and secure Intercompany Accounting processes as defined in framework agreements and/or Service Level Agreements
• Oversee and approve special procedures in relation to the defined Intercompany Accounting services
• Prioritize and resolve Essity related issues from Intercompany Accounting Administrators and others and Essity related possible challenges/ questions to the next level and secured hand-over (Intercompany Accounting Manager)
• Provide input to the key contact regarding needed changes, inefficiencies or other possible issues
• Contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organization
• Support resolving external and internal audit findings
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years’ hands on accounting experience
• SAP R3 and S/4, Office 365 experience
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Diligent, thorough, high level of attention to detail
• Ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities based on deadlines
• High integrity standards, role model in business ethics and compliance
• Experience in complex, cross-cultural matrix organizations would be an advantage
• Deliver with quality and speed, Trust and empower
• Global Perspective
• Embrace and live our Beliefs and Behaviors - Care, Courage, Collaboration and Commitment
• Self-driven, Team player with the proven ability in strong collaboration
• Fluent in English, verbal and written is required.
What the company can offer
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company.
With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us. #1026285