The company you will work for
You’ll join a team of 8 employees and be part of building and extending our new hub in Lisbon.
This company is responsible for all actively managed investment products in the group and handles the development, implementation, running, support and management of our asset management product offering, including the operational production on behalf of the fund companies.
You will be working directly at Lisbon hub in close collaboration with their teams in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Luxembourg.
Your new mission
• design and develop reporting solutions across our value chain – spanning from IT specialists to client managers and performance & risk analysts
• take part in the development and maintenance of our global reporting platform
• identify and actively propose improvements, streamline processes and enable automation
• support our business on ad hoc enquiries
• participate in our transition to become a modern software development house
What you need to be succeed
• solid C# / .NET development competencies
• good SQL skills and a general understanding of database structures
• good communication skills and a good proficiency in written and oral English
• minimum a Bachelor degree and +2 years of experience from the financial sector
What the company can offers you
This company will give you the opportunity to pursue your ambitions and develop your skills, providing constant training so you can build a successfully international career. As Software Developer, you will integrate a growing team in a leading company with an agile and collaborative environment, where everyone’s contribution is respected.
- Attractive salary package
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Meal allowance
- Hybrid Work
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode.