Your new company
Are you looking for a career with purpose and dedicated to improving people’s well-being around the world?
It’s an exciting time to join Essity and be part of our ambition to enhance service levels, drive efficiency and harmonization. We are looking for talented individuals who want to make an impact and contribute to our global organization. Together we can make a difference!
Your new role
Global Operational Services (GOPS) is a global unit with 1,900 employees, located in over 43 countries worldwide, that delivers sustainable business value to Essity and our customers, by driving group wide operational efficiencies through Global Business Services (GBS), Essity IT and Global Sourcing.
GBS is a key support organization to Essity and consists of different service lines carrying out operational services such as Financial Services, Customer Administration Services, Sourcing Administration Services, HR Services, Master Data Services, IT support and Facility Management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for executing the global accounts payable process in a defined area in an effective and cost-efficient way
- Responsible for compliance with regulations, accounting principles, standards, and other agreed upon ways of working, within the accounts payable process
- Perform quality checks and secure AP process delivery as defined in framework agreements and/or Service Level Agreements
- Answer incoming questions and assist employees, managers and other finance colleagues to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete
- Provides input to process improvement and continuously improves own area of responsibility
- Support external and internal financial audits and resolving audit findings
- Follow controlling standards and other Essity policies such as KICs and legal regulations
- Contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organisation
What you'll get in return
- Associated or bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounts payable role
- Must be strategically agile in understanding business components and how they fit together
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Delivers with quality and speed
- Embrace and live our Beliefs and Behaviors - Care, Courage, Collaboration and Commitment
- Preferred system experience –SAP (R/3 and S/4), Invoice Track, Ariba, and Office 365
- Fluent in English and French
You will have the privilege of working in a multinational company with a highly dynamic and international environment!
What you need to do now
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us. #1027619