Your new company
A multinational company operating with Advanced Air Mobility Solutions is hiring an Accountant (m/f/d) for its offices, in Lisbon.
Your new role
Reporting to the local Finance Manager, you will perform:
What you'll need to succeed
- Booking of accounting documents to ensure all transctions are recorded.
- Issue invoices to internal clients.
- Reconciliation of AP, AR and Banks, as well as accruals and deferrals.
- Preparation and submission of weekly/monthly reports.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly closings: support to the consolidation of all group entities and to the consolidation adjustments (maintenance costs, replacements of components, consolidated depreciation, IFRS15/IFRS16).
- Support in the preparation of year end individual financial statements and annual reports.
- Liaising with local auditors.
- Preparation of Tax returns: VAT, CIT, IES.
We are looking for a professional with:
What you'll get in return
- Academic background in Accountancy, Finance or Management.
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Good knowledge in Primavera.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Chartered Accountant (plus).
The opportunity to join a growing company that offers stability and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1027773